Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We do not TOLERATE Recklessness

Oh Menglina, Menglina, Menglina... Why did you make me kill you? Sticking needles in us in our sleep is fine, injecting us with God knows what is fine, even dissecting Angmar in his sleep is fine. But when you mess around with something that could SERIOUSLY screw up our plans... Well. Some lines should not be crossed, even for the sake of Science. Tensor brought some of Tabby's cure with her, in case she needed to pull a "I am really planning on "freeing" Morningstar from Father's control" routine with some prying Unworthy. It was a dangerous move to keep the cure nearby, I admit, but I suppose it does not matter anymore. I was forced to smash the cure and Menglina's skull, to avoid unnecessary risks. HA. One down Nine to go I guess. Sorry for messing up your precautions Tensor.
In other news, I have been enjoying a bit of down time. No dealing with moronic wanna-be Chosen, no idiot Unworthy to chase down, no... Nothing really. So I have spent my down time doing normal people things. Movies, Video Games and such. The Human Centipede is hilariously stupid. I also finally got to play F.E.A.R. 3 (I refuse to call it F.3.A.R.), and was very disappointed. It was not scary in the least, although Paxton Fettel was fun to play as. I am also thinking about buying Amnesia the Dark Descent. Looks fun.
Also wondering where we should go next, when the testing is complete. I am thinking Texas or New Jersey again. Lots of fun to be had in those places. I could have all sorts of fun with so many people. Speaking of which, I also had another one of those peculiar dreams last night. So fucking weird. Lainey was there, and Sagey, and... People I really did not recognize, and a Robotic Velociraptor (Fucking Awesome). Was it another shared dream Sagey? Because the last thing I remember is blowing up the room you and Lainey were in? What happened after that? Did I kill you? I hope so.

28 comments:

  1. It was unfortunate (for her) that she managed to get her hands on it. All though I suppose it doesn't matter now any way. That's one less sack of uselessness I have to train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Twinkletwat. Go ahead, come to Texas. We'll throw you a barbecue.
    And yes, this was another shared dream. As I recall, we threw the grenade back at you and blew up your Raptor. I'd tell you what happened after the grenade, but it's not entirely suited for public viewing. Suffice it to say you did not spoil our fun. Alone. In a bedroom.
    It's a shame Menglina didn't manage to cure you, it would have been interesting to see what you'd be like without Slendershit controlling your every move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly Elaine, I don't think it would have changed much. He'd just be twice the psycho with half the drive.

    And yeah. That dream? That was totally hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's sad. I quite liked the MD. What exactly did she do? Did she try and jab you with a big nasty cure needle?

    And do tell more about this dream... :3

    -Joel

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should come down to Texas. We'll all have a crazy barbecue, then roast some marshmallows for s'mores.

    God I love s'mores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tensor: Indeed. Oh, I also chopped the body up and am storing it in the Freezer. I may cook it later.
    @Lainey: Texas it is then. I look forward to the Barbecue. The last one I had was in Canada. On a Farm. Hehehehe.
    @Sagey: Do Tell.
    @Joel: No, I found her messing around with the cure. A Big no no in my book. Shame she had to die though.
    @Omega: You and Lainey have convinced me. Texas it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine, Omega, god dammit. The last thing I need to deal with is Morningstar if I happen to survive long enough for him to make it down here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can cook her latter if you want, but I'll pass on eating any of it. She might have tainted herself with the cure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Amalga, yes. Absolutely. Can you do that more often? ;)

    @Joel, You'll have to email me if you want to hear about it.

    @Twinkletwat, we'll bake you a pie if you let us know when you'll be arriving.

    @Dante, you're in Texas? Drop me a line if you need a hand. Cam and I are free and don't have much to do at present. Email's on the profile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Elaine and Dante: Ooooh. Is this a two for one deal? Awesome.
    @Tensor: Suit yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elaine, alright, I'll email you.

    Lucifer, if you step within 200 yards of me I will kill you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Twinkle, you're such a troll.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, Morningstar, you're coming to Texas? This is going to be fun.

    Also, come within 300 yards of Dante, and I'll have no choice but to kill you. I can't risk the chance of her offing you before I've gotten a go at it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Operation Minty Fresh is not the only reason I am going to Texas. Don't you worry Arky. I am certain we will see each other soon enough. But Dante comes first. Have to get the most DANGEROUS out of the way first, right?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Was that an insult Dr. Morningstar? Implying that she's more dangerous than me?
    You know, I'd feel hurt, but it's probably true. She has a gun, after all.
    I do look forward to seeing what happens when she uses it on you. Just so long as I get the final blow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh... Going to team up on me eh? I am flattered, I really am. It is good to know that I am considered too much of a threat for the great Arkady Svidrigailov to handle alone. Though I cannot help but feel disappointed that you are this cowardly though Arky. Such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Of course, Dr. Morningstar! How could we possibly hope to defeat one so POWERFUL and MIGHTY as you on our own? Our ONLY CHANCE to defeat you would be to combine our efforts through the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!

    Though I'm feeling that, more likely, we'll all be racing to see who can kill you first. First on the scene will likely get the kill.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't forget, you have to face my MINIONS. Preferably in single combat. I'll even give you Angmar to fight, Arky. He seems about on your level.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Be as cocky as you want Morningstar. Doesn't make you immune to a quick crowbar to the face.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The difficulty here is actually hitting me with the crowbar before I slash your throat wide open.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love to fight your minions, Morningstar. I shall kill them all one by one. And I shall take my tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morningstar, waitwhat about me coming first?

    Arkady, yep, you're right about us racing to see who'd kill him first. Okay, Morningstar, it's 350 yards now. Can't have Arkady one-upping me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Right then Arky. I am going to kill Dante first. Then send a couple minions after you... Blindfolded and with one arm tied behind their back so you might have a fighting chance... Then if you beat those odds, you and I can play together. And you can give me my bike.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm totally confused, but the gist of it is we're going to Texas to fuck some peoples day up. Does that sum it up correctly or not?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yep. It will be glorious. And very bloody.

    ReplyDelete