Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Finally Settled in.

Linked up with the New Jersey branch of Proxies and READY TO HAVE FUN. No sign of Beetlejuice yet, so I assume it did not follow me out of Philadelphia. Still, until Sagey and his buddy Greenie are six feet under, I am going to stay in very light rooms. Now then, what sort of fun can I have while I am here. I must admit, ever since cartoon villainy was mentioned, I have this urge to tie up someone to some railroad tracks. Want to volunteer Hakurei? I am sure your dashing hero SAGEY could save you.
I also that Ron is back to... "normal." Lovely. I was actually planning on pulling another Fake Kaiju with him, but his little freak out occurred when I was sleeping. Oh well.
Last but not least, the return of Fizzbomb. Assuming it is not simply a trick, and it is as she said... This will not end well for us. It never does. This was an idiotic move. But until the inevitable betrayal, hopefully she will do some damage. And by damage, I mean killing Thage, Reach, or Ava. ESPECIALLY Thage. I personally would not be opposed to He That Is sending every single one of us after those three. Hmmm... That gives me an idea. Null.

5 comments: